The 2023 HealthCare Roundtable
The Roundtable’s highly-regarded annual conference provides members and guests a unique opportunity to hear presentations by high level government officials and key experts – from Congress and the Administration, academics, benefit consultants, plan administrators, advocates and industry leaders in an intimate dialogue-oriented setting. This year’s conference speakers will discuss:
- Politics and People Shaping the Washington Policy Landscape
- Federal Health Care Policy and Public Sector Purchasers: Perspectives from the White House
- Incentivizing Quality and Driving Innovation: Employers’ Shift to Value-Based Care and Benefit Design
- Policy and Politics of Health Care Reform: Assessing the Landscape
- Reflections on Health Care Policy in the 118th Congress: Accomplishments to Date and Opportunities for Progress
- The Economics of Health Reform: Addressing Rising Drug Prices and Implementation of the Inflation Reduction Act
- Trends in Medicare Advantage and Potential Impacts on Policy Reform
- The Cost of Obesity in America: An Urgent Need to Improve Access and Coverage for Obesity Treatment
- Looking Ahead: Potential Impacts of Congressional and Regulatory Health Policy and EGWPs
- Update from the National Institute for Public Employee Health Care Policy: Accomplishments to Date and Cost Containment Survey Findings
- Unpacking the Impacts of Provider Consolidation and Supporting Market Competition
- Advancements in Health Equity: CMS’ Strategies to Close Gaps in Health Care Access, Quality, and Outcomes
- The Future of Mental Health Care: Advancing Evidence-Based Policies, Practices, and Programming
- The Future of the Public Sector and the Aging Workforce – Bridging the Gap
Dates, Updated Format, and New Location
In recent years, many of our attendees have urged us to schedule more free time in the conference agenda for networking. Since we understand the importance of this networking time, we have reworked this year’s agenda to incorporate longer breaks and more time before evening receptions.
This year, the conference will begin at Noon on Wednesday, November 1st and will conclude at Noon on Friday, November 3rd. By adding time on Wednesday, we have been able to add critical content, lengthen our breaks, and add free time prior to any evening activities.
After years of successful conferences in Old Town Alexandria, we have finally outgrown our space at the Alexandrian Hotel. This year we will hold our conference at the historic Mayflower Hotel in Washington, DC. The new location will undoubtedly improve the overall experience for all of our attendees.
Who Should Attend
If you’re responsible for managing health care benefits and implementing health care reforms for public employees in any governmental unit, this conference is for you. In addition to a first-rate agenda, you’ll have an opportunity to network with some of the nation’s largest and most innovative public sector health care purchasers, industry experts, and service providers.
Please use the following links for information about our 2023 Conference:
2023 Federal Advocacy Workshop
The Public Sector HealthCare Roundtable presented a hybrid Federal Advocacy Workshop on July 12, 2023. The agenda was presented in two segments – a morning program and an afternoon program – for the convenience of virtual participants.
The Federal Policy and Advocacy Forum Documents